Tuesday 18 May 2010

Blogging Blackout

There may well be another post before I go off and get married on Saturday, but it will be ON Saturday!
My two best men(yes two, I'm either greedy or indecisive...you decide) are coming round to our flat after we've had breakfast on the big day and we'll be cracking open a bottle of Brewdog's Zephyr that I've been keeping for a special occasion, well there's no more special occasion that I can think of so watch this space.
We'll see if I have have time but if not, well, this year's already been a blast, please forgive the blogging blackout and I'll see you on the flip side of being hitched!
hasta luego!

10 comments:

BeerReviewsAndy said...

Good luck for the future mate!

Jock said...

Best wishes to you dear chap!

tania_nexust said...

Hope you have a truly fantastic day on Saturday - wishing you many good things for the future together!

See you for a pint sometime next time we're in town!

Mark Dredge said...

All the best mate, have a good one! And enjoy San Francisco - 21A, Magnolia, Toronado and City Beer are the must-visit places, then go a little further away and you've got Marin, Russian River and Bear Republic. Have an awesome time!

Cooking Lager said...

Have a great day, all the best for the future.

crownbrewerstu said...

Good luck! enjoy your self, it might sound daft but don't drink too much to soon, I really enjoyed being able to remember my wedding day. It happens once.

Fashion Detective said...

I can't believe you are going to blog on your wedding day...I can, however, believe that you're going to drink a special brew prior to saying 'I do'.

rabidbarfly said...

Cheers folks!

Mark said...

All the best matey ... enjoy yourself and have fun in San Francisco!

Chunk.

rabidbarfly said...

@Jo - I would never drink special brew on my wedding day! maybe the day after but....